Thursday 8 April 2010

THANK YOU AND WELCOME!

Since installing a counter two weeks ago, I have been pleasantly surprised to find that I have a much bigger readership than I could have hoped for.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you and welcome to everyone who has been visiting my site, whether on a recommendation by friends or by pure chance, and an even bigger thank you to those who continue to come back.

I'd also like to say thank you to my Followers: the four I have had almost since day one of The LennoX Files - jrod, BoswellDesigns, danjmox, Michelle Flanagan - and the four who have joined in the last two weeks: Anja, Bosh, Damask&Dentelle, and, just today, SMF.

I would have liked to have sent you each an individual message to say 'thank you' but for some reason that function is not working at my end. But thank you for making the effort to become a Follower and, please, leave comments on any of my reviews, whether you agree with me or not. I'd love to hear about what you've been watching and what you think. That goes for everyone!

Knowing that I have a readership makes me feel compelled to post more regularly and I do try. My Kick-Ass review will be up in the next day or so, and I have four reviews for next week, including for the DVD release of New Moon.

I also hope, in the not-too-distant future, to be able to provide prizes for my readers, movie tix, DVDs etc So stay tuned and tell your friends.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment